AAUW’s 2020-2021 dues year officially starts in June, but we’d like to get you connected sooner than that! This 18-month option will be available until February 15, 2020.
AAUW annual dues are $59, AAUW NC dues are $11.00, and the Tar Heel Branch dues are $5.00. AAUW Raleigh/Wake County dues are $15.
You may join both branches paying AAUW and AAUW NC dues just once for a total of $90.
If you are ready to join, please use the form in the brochure available at the Jan. 26 Women’s March or complete this two-step online process:
STEP 1: Complete the online information form for Tar Heel. We’ll forward the info to Raleigh.
STEP 2: The branch charges $0 for
- current student associates of AAUW and all undergraduates at AAUW college/university partner institutions (who are eligible to become eStudent Affiliates). NCSU and Duke are the C/U partner institutions in the Triangle. There are several others in the state.
- anyone who has received an associate or higher degree in the last two years and is joining AAUW as a new member (local extension of Give-A-Grad a gift membership; limited number each year)
(so you have just one step).
FOR OTHER MEMBERS to join the branch through June 30 of next year:
Click the appropriate link below to be transferred to PayPal.com to pay online with a credit card or PayPal account. If you prefer to send a check, make it payable to “AAUW Tar Heel Branch” and send it to our contact address.
NEW MEMBERS OF AAUW – joining to June 30 of next year
- $75.00* – annual membership in Tar Heel through 6/30/2021
- $90.00 – to join both Tar Heel and the Raleigh/Wake County branch (If you’d like to join one of the other NC branches, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a customized invoice.)
- $0 – for undergraduates
- $16.00 – for graduate students (state and local dues)
at other campuses
- $18.81* – for students working on a first associate or baccalaureate degree
- $34.81* – for graduate students
*Dues and fees that include payments to AAUW are partially tax deductible:
- $56 of the $75,
- $26.50 of the $45, and
- $16.81 of the $18.81 or $34.81
are considered contributions to AAUW, a 501(c)(3) organization as of July 1, 2009. Payments to the AAUW Action Fund, AAUW NC, and to the branch are not tax deductible as charitable contributions, but may be considered professional expenses.