You’ll get a confirmation message within a few days. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a payment due, we’ll be contacting you about that, but if you’d like to go ahead and send a check,
make it payable to “AAUW Tar Heel Branch” and
send it to
Nancy Shoemaker, Treasurer
7009 Jeffrey Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27603
Again, the amount to pay for membership in AAUW NC and the branch through June 30, 2011.
- $65.00* – national, state and local dues
- $40.00* – special offer through July 3, 2010 for attendees at the NCTech4Good Conference.
- $16.00 – if you are an AAUW member with an expiration date in 2011 or later (state and local dues) or a recent graduate (eligible for free national membership)
- $5.00 – if you are a member of another AAUW branch in North Carolina (local dues only)
- $17.00* – for students working on a first associate or baccalaureate degree
*Part of the AAUW dues are tax deductible as charitable contributions: $46 of the $65, $23 of the $40, and $16 of the $17.
Dues for individuals and educational institutions are generally collected on an annual basis. If you have paid dues since January 1, 2010, your membership expires after January 1, 2011 and you do not need to pay AAUW dues for membership through 6/30/2011. Members of AAUW who are not members of AAUW NC would pay $11.00 for state dues. Branch dues are $5.00.