AAUW provides a web-accessible database of members and their contact information, the Member Services Database. Using this you can update your contact information, renew your membership, find the contact information for branch and state officers and your fellow branch members, make a donation to one of the AAUW funds, and more.
To get a password for the Member Services Database, you will need your member id and contact information (e.g. home phone) from the branch roster (sent to members via the email list). If you have trouble registering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-326-2289.
If you don’t normally use the MSD, get to it with these steps:
- Click here to go to the Member Services Database
- Login, if you haven’t already; or, if you aren’t registered, register and then login. [If you have trouble registering, call 800-326-2289 or write email@example.com.]
An alternate way to get into the Member Services Database (as of spring 2014) is
- Go to http://www.aauw.org and click the “Login” link in the grey bar on the very top of the page.
- (If you are not registered, go through that step — and call 800-326-2289 if you have trouble.)
- Once you are logged in, click the JOIN button at the top (next to “GIVE” and near the search box) to get to the Join/Renew page.
- Look for the section of the page for Branch members and click the “Join/Renew” button.
- On the next page, click “Renew Now” (the Tar Heel branch does participate in the Membership Payment Program)
- That will take you to the front page for the Member Services Database. Click the “Enter Member Services Database” button.
Once in the Member Services Database, you can renew your membership:
- (If you are a member of more than one branch, click the “Tar Heel Branch” link.)
- Look on the left for the button for “Renew My Membership” in the “Membership Payment Program (MPP)” section. Click that and you’ll be into your customized renewal process.